With the Holidays coming up. There will be a lot of temptations to just totally blow off your diet.
If you can keep it simple all kinds good can happen for you.
Nutrition and eating right is such a broad topic that it’s nearly impossible to cover everything, but I will give you the simple diet changes I’ve seen work for 1000’s of clients and campers.
First a reminder and a warning 🙂
Two Rules for for Fat Loss Results:
1. Your nutrition will be 85% of your results, exercise is worth 15%.
2. “You can’t outrun a jelly donut” meaning you can’t out-exercise your diet.
I can say without hesitation, if you are not eating correctly,you WILL NOT see the results you are looking for…
Yes it is that important.
Here are 20 Simple tips for Weight loss that all work…when you use them.
And what’s imporant isn’t which tip you use.
It’s that you choose one that you feel you can do AND put it into play.
Quite often you’ll see some of my before and after stories and all the changes a client made over time to get dramatic results.
The key phrase here is “changes made over time”.
One small change layered over another over time. Like water cutting through a rock. Will get you results.
Here is what I’ve been told by my clients has worked for them when it comes to changes to their diet for weight loss…
1. Eat 4-6 small meals a day
2. Include a lean protein with each meal
3. Eat 7 or more servings of vegetables a day (Vegetables every meal and snack)
4. Eat 2-4 servings of fruit a day
5. Drink plenty of water (3 quarts to start with)
6. Limit processed sugars
7. Avoid fake sugars as much as possible (all diet sodas)
8. Limit all processed carbs
9. Get plenty of fiber through veggies, whole grains, and legumes The average women needs 25 grams and the average man 30 grams
10. Eat fish 2-4 times a week and supplement with fish oils
11. Limit saturated fat
13. Eat more of your calories earlier on
in the day, especially carbs
14. Cut portion sizes down
15. Plan-Shop-Prepare as much of your
food for the week on Sunday
17. Cut out starchy carbs after noon time (No bread, rice, potatoes..etc)
18. Cut out Soft-Drinks period
19. Avoid and eliminate high fructose corn syrup from your diet
20. Eat only food off the 100 Best Foods You CAN Eat List
So there’s 20 Weight Loss tips and not to confuse you but they ALL work.
YOU decide which one will work for you.
Because that’s the ONE you should put into play.
If you have made a change to your diet that worked for you respond to this newsletter I’d love to hear what’s worked for you.
P.s. Holidays are right around the corner. The biggest weight gain time of the year. If you’d like as Free Rapid Fat Loss Nutrition Consult
Click Here=>Free Diagnostic Consult