This is a mix of Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Fat-Loss tips.
Choose 1 or 2 to put into play NOW! Not later. Now.
The tips that are best for you are the ones you implement. Believe me when I tell you they only work if you use them.
Forget about super-human willpower. Use STRATEGY!
Goal Setting/ Planning
1. Know your goal, Getting ready for a marathon and rapid fat-loss require different strategies
2.Look in the mirror write down 3 things you want to change most and fix those first
3.Write down a Big Hairy Audacious Goal. Run a marathon, surf in Hawaii, Triathlons, Mudd-Runs, whatever. Make it big and go.
4.Write down how would your life will be different when you reach your goals
5.Those thing that are measured tend to improve. Know your weight, bodyfat, and measurements
6. Take full length before pictures. This is no time for denial.
7.Set a deadline to remeasure. And stick to it. That’s why it’s a deadline.
4 weeks works best.
8.Tell everyone about your goal and plans. This works internally to keep you on track.
9. Enlist a friend to be your body-transformation buddy. The more support you get the higher your success rate.
10. Set up a calendar with your starting numbers, your daily plan to get you to your deadline, and the deadline itself.
11. Journal your food for at least 3 days.
12.Commit to a no Fast-Food for 4 weeks.(My goal is no-fast food for all of 2010. With 3 kids under 6years old. Wish me luck!)
13. Go simple. Nothing with more than 5 ingredients is edible.
14.Cut out all Soft-drinks including “diet”
15.Read the labels to check portion control. Are you really eating 1 serving?
16.Stash back up meal replacements, bars or fruit for emergencies. Put it in your car, your desk and gym bag. Never get caught short.
17. Choose one day of the week to shop and cook all your meals for the week. This is your “workout” for the day.
18.Shop off of a list. Know before you go.
19.Make foods you have a weakness for-Hard to Get to. If it’s in the house you will eat it. Guaranteed.
20.Do a pantry clean out.
21.If the whole family eats bad. Everyone gets on board. Let the kids know the best way to not struggle with being overweight as an adult. Is never get overweight in the first place. And believe me they watch your habits.
22.Superfast results can be had with 2x day workouts.
23. Train with a partner or a Coach/Trainer. You’ll get more out of your efforts everytime. “Try it on my own” has a 99% Failure rate.
24.Stop doing long-slow-boring-ineffective-cardio for weight loss.-Use Interval Training for real visible results.
25.Lift weights a-lot. Get results real fast.
26.Ladies 1200 calories and long slow cardio is worst weight/ fat loss combination ever.( Long slow cardio is time consuming, boring and ineffective. then you don’t see results. then you quit. then you overeat from the guilt of quitting, that’s a nasty combination)
27.Ladies lift weights to get small. The stronger you get . The smaller you’ll be.
28.Body-Weight cardio routines fry bodyfat and jack you metabolism. Do it .
29.Adding sprints for 12 to 20 minutes 3 X a week will give you a body you don’t recognize as your own.
30.Do Complexes to burn fat faster than cardio.(google:Fat-burning C
31.Full-body resistance training 2-3 X a week is the future of fitness. Because it works like gang-busters.
32.Avoid using resistance machines. It’s not how you were designed to move and you get less payback for your efforts.
That’s it. Use it or lose it.
Dedicated to Your Success,