This is a mix of Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced Fat-Loss tips.
Use the “Goal Snowball” effect to get the results you’re looking for.
Simply choose 1 or 2 of these tips and put them into play. When that new tip is a habit in a week or two and gotten a little more automatic. You can add the next tactic or strategy. Over time your habits will change and your results will “snowball”
Keep in mind the tips that are best for you are the ones you implement. Believe me when I tell you they only work if you use them.
Forget about super-human willpower. Use STRATEGY!
Goal Setting/ Planning.
1. Know your goal, Getting ready for a marathon and rapid fat-loss require different strategies .
2.Look in the mirror write down 3 things you want to change most and fix those first.
3. Be specific when writing down your goals. “lose weight and tone up” isn’t specific. ” I weigh 190lbs and my goal weight is 140″ is specific. ” I will hit my goal weight by my class reunion on July 7th” is even better.
4. Write down your weight goal, what size clothes do you want to wear, if you’re looking in the mirror what do you want to see different.(key not what you don’t want, what you do want)
5.Write down a Big Hairy Audacious Goal. Run a marathon, surf in Hawaii, Triathlons, Mudd-Runs, whatever. Make it big and go.
6.Write down how would your life will be different when you reach your goals
7.Those thing that are measured tend to improve. Know your weight, bodyfat, and measurements
8. Take full length before pictures. This is no time for denial.
9.Set a deadline to remeasure. And stick to it. That’s why it’s a deadline 2- 4 weeks seems to work works best.
10.When looking at 20-30-50 even 100lbs of weight loss be sure to chunk it up into smaller goals. “I will lose 5lbs in the next 14 days.”
11.Tell everyone about your goal and plans. This works internally to keep you on track.
12. Enlist a friend to be your body-transformation buddy. The more support you get the higher your success rate.
13. Set up a calendar with your starting numbers, your daily plan to get you to your deadline, and the deadline itself.
14. Journal your food for at least 3 days.
15.Commit to a no Fast-Food for 4 weeks.
16.Cut out all Soft-drinks including “diet”
(Fast Food and Soft drinks are what I call the “Big Rocks” when you simply get rid of those two things all kinds of good things happen)
17. Go simple. Nothing with more than 5 ingredients is edible. (Click here=>100 Best Foods List)
18.Read the labels to check portion control. Are you really eating 1 serving?
19. Become a label reader-you’ll know more about what’s going into your body and will make better decisions.
20.Stash back up meal replacements, bars or fruit for emergencies. Put it in your car, your desk and gym bag. Never get caught short.
21. Choose one day of the week to shop and cook all your meals for the week. This is your “workout” for the day.
22.Shop off of a list. Know before you go.
23.Make foods you have a weakness for-Hard to Get to. If it’s in the house you will eat it. Guaranteed.
24.Do a pantry clean out. Your environment matters.
25.If the whole family eats bad. Everyone gets on board. Let the kids know the best way to not struggle with being overweight as an adult. Is never get overweight in the first place. And believe me they watch your habits.
26. Convenience stores (example 7-11′s) carry pre-made salads, fruit, hard boiled eggs, and peanut butter. There’s almost always a way to find something to eat that supports fat loss.
27. Not all calories are equal an apple is better for you than a 100 calorie snack pack of Oreo’s
28. Good news. In the beginning of your training program. Everything works. And no matter what you’re doing it’s better than nothing.
29. Squatting, Pushing things away from you, Pulling things to you and, Pressing things over your head is pretty much a complete workout.
30. Super-fast results can be had with 2x day workouts. (Not for beginners, focus on nutrition your first month)
31. Train with a partner or a Coach/Trainer. You’ll get more out of your efforts every time. “Try it on my own” has a 99% Failure rate.
32.Stop doing long-slow-boring-ineffective-cardio for weight loss.-Use Interval Training for real visible results. (This is what it looks like Click Here=>How to Short-Burst Cardio)
33. Lift weights a-lot. Get results real fast.
34. Ladies 1200 calories and long slow cardio is worst weight/ fat loss combination ever.( Long slow cardio is time consuming, boring and ineffective. then you don’t see results. then you quit. then you overeat from the guilt of quitting, that’s a nasty combination
35. Ladies lift weights to get small. The stronger you get . The smaller you’ll be. (My strongest women are my smallest women)
36. Body-Weight cardio circuits fry body-fat and jack you metabolism. Do it . (Check out this video for an example: Click Here=>200 Rapid Fat Burning Circuit )
37. Adding sprints for 12 to 20 minutes 3 X a week will give you a body you don’t recognize as your own.
38. Do Complexes to burn fat faster than cardio. (google:Fat-burning Complexes)
39. Full-body resistance training 2-3 X a week is the future of fitness. Because it works like gang-busters.
40. Avoid using resistance machines. It’s not how you were designed to move and you get less payback for your efforts.
41. When you can do 8-12 repetitions comfortably with a weight. Add weight. Then do it again.
That’s it. Use it or lose it.