These last few weeks of Summer area great time to set some goals for these last few months in the year.
Like Kekich Credo #56 says.. “Identify exactly what it is you want. This takes a lot of thought. Then don’t let anything stand in your way of getting it”
Here are 5 Steps you can take to set yourself up for weight loss success.
If you’re doing one or two now addanother and see how your results improve.
1. Goal Setting:This is about really thinkingabout what you want getting clarity and writing those goals down.
For example when I talk to prospective clients I ask some basic questions to help them get a picture of what they want.
1. What’s you weight today-what’s your goal weight? ex. “I weigh 180 today and my goal weight by December 1st is 155. That’s my “feel good” weight”
2. What size clothes are you wearing now and what size would you like to be in? “I’m in a size 12 now and I will be in a size 8 by December 1st.”
3. If you’re looking in the mirror what would you like to see different?
“When I look in the mirror I want to see a flatter stomach, more defined arms and shoulders, and tighter toned hips-buns- and thighs”
(Sometimes when I ask people their goals I hear “I want to be healthier, get my blood pressure down..etc. And that’s good but it’s not very motivating at 5:30am and It’s OK to want to look better)
2. Write down your goals: on a single sheet of paper you can refer back to.
The research is conclusive. Dr. Gail Matthews, a psychology professor at Dominican University in California, did a study on goal-setting with 267 participants. She found that you are 42% more likely to achieve your goals just by writing them down.
3. Vision boards: These work too. You need constant reminders for yourself to keep you motivated. They one keep your motivation at a consistently high level and two remind you why you started on those inevitably bad/challenging days.
4. Plan-shop-prepare: This the BEST way to stay on track and make massive progress towards your goals. Having most of your meals laid out and set up before your day starts just works every time. And you can see a direct connection to when you do this and your results start showing sooner.
And just because you didn’t do this over the weekend doesn’t mean a thing. Stop and shop tonight on your way home and get ready for a great week ahead.
5. Social Support: This is a big one. It’s the glue that holds all of the other practices together.
Research over time has shown, you will not only lose more weight faster. You’ll also have a greater chance of keeping it off longer with more social support.
When I say “it’s the people that matter most” this is exactly what I mean.
The people you are around are going to be THE MAJOR influence to your outcomes.
I’m not asking for you to dump un supportive friends, family members, or co-workers.
But I am saying you can minimize your time around them.
You can invest that time being around supportive people that share your desires and goals. That want to eat better, exercise regularly and feel their very best as many days as possible.
You can find those very people here.
For a FREE 7 Day pass
Click here=> Fort Worth Fitness Camp
Accept that yes, this will be hard but that it will be worth it.
Everything is hard in the beginning.
Like we say around here. if it was easy everyone would do it. Well it’s not and they don’t.
But you can.
And you will succeed.
I believe in you.
P.s.You can start your first FREE workout as soon as this evening. Don’t wait for the right time, it will never get here. And you’ll still be right where you are. Join us.
Click Here=>Fort Worth Fitness Camp
P.P.s. the 14 Day Fat Loss program kicks off today. Click here=>14 Day Fat Loss Program