Hope you’re having a great day!
Opened an email from a friend, he asked..”It’s July! The year is half way over. Are you where you want to be?”
I can honestly say.
Yes, I’m in better shape than I was in January(I’ve lost 25lbs!). But I’m not anywhere near accomplishing all of my goals for this year.
I’ve got work to do.
And you may have work to do too.
There’s a coach I rely on to keep me on the right track. His name is Dan Kennedy. He has his own weight loss success story. (Losing 45 lbs after being diagnosed with type 2 diabetes) But that’s not the point here. He’s very good at getting things done.
So here’s Dan Kennedy’s action steps to get more done.
(and my notes on how you can apply them to fat-loss)
1. Start Immediately: Once you identify something you want start immediately.(Workout today not tomorrow, Shop for healthy food today-so you’re set for the week).
2. Take Visible Action: So others know you’re serious.(Tell co-workers you’re going to lose 10lbs and you’re going to make healthy choices at lunch)
3. Take Simultaneous Action:Not Sequential-Do lots of things at once. (Kick in your diet and exercise at the same time. When you workout you’ll be more inclined to eat right)
4. Take Massive Action with Urgency- Set hard deadlines.(It’s not “lose weight” It’s lose 8lbs by August 1st. 3 workouts per week and 1 cheat meal per week)
5. Be Congruent with What You Say.(You say you’re going to lose 10lbs-avoid the McDonalds drive thru)
6. Leverage Work: Rather than doing new work all the time(Use a shopping list of healthy foods every week and update is you go, Use my 100 Best Foods You Can Eat if you need help).
Hope these steps help you get results.
Remember, want to get something done?
Take lots of action.
And take it right now!
P.s. Want to lose weight, tone up, feel better and gain confidence fast? Join us for a FREE 7 Days
Click Here=> Rapid Results Boot Camp