Fort Worth Personal Trainer: Your Fit over 50 Questions Answered (VIDEO)
Here are the MOST common questions in the order I answer them in the video…
1) I have previous injuries and physical limitations can I still do this?
2) I’m overweight and extremely out of shape I don’t know if I keep up in this program, is this for me?
3) I’m in my 60’s is this program for me?
4) Where are you located?
5) I have a very busy schedule what hours are available?
6) Will I be working out with people my age or all ages?
7) Is this a Boot Camp?
8) How regimented is the eating plan I’m (vegetarian, lactose intolerant, can’t Cook etc)?
9) I have NEVER worked out can I do this?
10) How long are the sessions?
What do you have to lose?
Up until 45 or so you can pretty much get away with saying exercise is “optional”.
After 50 exercise is “Essential” to your health, independence, quality of life and longevity.
If you’ve run out of excuses and are finally ready to make the changes necessary to make the NEXT 30 years of your life your BEST yet…
Click the Video to Play