Hope you’re having a great day!
My apologies for the big gaps in getting this newsletter out to you -we’ve been moving offices and living out of box’s is bad for consistency.
I’ve noticed a lot of people heading out of town this week and I wanted to share with you 3 fast tip make it easier for you to eat healthy when traveling.
It really comes down to the old (but true) saying if you fail to plan you plan to fail-
1) Get a decent breakfast the morning of your trip. Stick with your routine meals until you leave the house. This is no time to be running on empty.
You’ll feel better and have more energy all day.
2) Pack and carry as much healthy food and snacks as you can.(don’t forget your vitamins!) Just one less thing you have to worry about finding, if you already have it with you.
Granola Bars, Protein bars, apples, dried fruit,unsalted nuts, almonds, you get the idea.
What doesn’t work? Peanut butter sandwiches and bananas don’t travel well at all-just trust me on this one.
Protein powder, and meal replacement powder either in single serving packs or reinforced baggies work too. Just pour one it into a water bottle and you’re good to go.
3) Airport Convenience-Getting better all the time.
I’ve seen better and better convenience choices popping up in airports over the last few years.
If you make it through security and find yourself scavenging-look for these things to help you make the trip. You can find these if you’re looking. And they travel well.
1. Greek yogurt
2. Mixed fruit-again apples, melons and grapes
can be found in to-go containers
3. Hard-booiled eggs
4. To-Go Salads
5. Energy Bars(check the calories some are as high
as 400 plus cals per bar so thats bascially 2)
6. Hummus and Pita Bread
7. Cheerios-single serving containers
8. Ready to Drink Meal Replacements like MuscleMilk
9. Slimfast(Last resort)
Last thing don’t forget your own water bottle.
Fill it once you’re through security and it can
double as your shaker bottle.
Have a safe and healthy trip!
I’m here for the Holidays and yes we’re training. Check the website for schedules later today.
If you’re not in a program now-this is the perfect time to set your consult.
You’ll beat the rush and be able to go comfortably into the new year with your commitment to a healthier happier you already made.
P.s.The Body Balance Challenge is coming-New and Improved for 2012. To get you smaller, lighter,
and toned faster than you thought possible. Watch for details coming soon.
Leave a Reply