I promise this is going to be short and sweet today.
In the last 4 weeks we’ve-
1. Finished one Body Balance Challenge
(Click here=>read the Grand Prize winner Amberly John’s story How I Kicked my Habit, Got My Body Back and Won $300)
2. Started a New Body Balance 6 week Challenge
(Click here=> The 6 Body Balance 6 Week Challenge)
3. Launched a 5am Tuesday/ Thursday Boot camp in Hurst( Want to join us? Click here=> FREE Week of Camp)
4. Added Advocare Support Products to our Fat Loss Nutrition program. Thanks to Brad Linder of Get You In Shape Boot Camps and Sylvia
5. Started testing a new Road Warrior Program(think business travelers) I’ve been sitting on for a few years
6. Hosted the The First Annual Body Firm Health Fair yesterday.
7. Had a gentleman named Gene Rogers call me at 8am on Monday.
Joined the Accelerator PT program by 10am that same day.
Walked out with his diet Monday,
First workout on Tuesday.
Lost 10lbs and an inch in his waist his first week
It happened so fast his wife didn’t believe him. Like a human land speed record.
There’s something to be learned in all this activity and especially from Gene and Caitlyn pictured above.
There’s a lesson here. For me and for you.
Success loves speed
Fast is Better than Slow. .
Movement beats meditation every time. Every Every Every time.
Any action is better than no action.
Don’t be afraid of wrong movements.
Laugh at perfection.
Perfect is a con that stops you from getting things done.
Let it go.
There is no perfect time.
There’s no need to “think about it.” Thinking leads to procrastination, procrastination leads to slow, slow is the enemy of done.
Screw-ups and failures = done.
Every single day commit to finishing just one thing. Just one. And get it done.