You obviously want the best results possible from the coach you choose, so it’s critical that you ask these 7 questions of any Fort Worth personal trainer before becoming a client.
1. How easy is it to get scheduled?
Super easy we train in 30 min sessions. And sessions are available from 5am to 7pm. You staying consistent with you workouts is a must for results so we make it easy to get in.
2. I’ve never worked out before and I’m very overweight, Will I be comfortable?
80% of our clients come to us at their heaviest weight ever. Some have never stepped foot in a gym their entire life, and that’s OK we’ll show you everything you need to know and how to do it.
3. I’ve worked with a personal trainer before but the results were disappointing, and I think it was because we only worked out. There was no attention paid to nutrition. Is nutrition included in this program?
In one word YES nutrition is included. It has to be because 85% of your weight loss results will come from your diet only 15% will come from exercise.
4. I really hate cardio and I don’t have hours and hours to spend at the gym can you help me?
Yes in fact at the Body Firm we “just say NO to long slow boring cardio” We do have homework we’ll give you of short 15min workouts that you can do at home to accelerate your results. WE’ll never ask you to spend hours and hours at the gym.
5. I don’t want to look like a bodybuilder, is that what will happen?
No, no one we’ve ever worked with ended up looking like a bodybuilder. We know people just want to look lean and toned and fit. This exactly the look we will give you.
6. How soon should I see results?
If you’re looking to lose 10-15 pounds and tone up, you should see results in the mirror within 14 days. For weight loss 20-30 even 50 pounds or more, we say as fast as possible eating a healthy diet.
See for yourself with a Free Diagnostic Consult and 2 personal training session with our experienced supportive coaching staff. Get the results you deserve in less time than you thought possible.