This was passed to me from a friend, and I want to pass it along to you.
Because perhaps just as important, if not more important than having a TO DO list is to make yourself a NOT TO DO List.
Mastering Mediocrity in 10 Easy Steps
(from Tommy Newberry’s “The War on Success”)
1) Tolerate average standards for yourself
2) Hang out with moaners and complainers
3) Make a habit of doing the minimum
4) Look for the worst in people and situations
5) Blame others for your mistakes and disappointments
6) Harbor resentment and discontent
7) Mock the successful around you
8) Practice group think about issues both large and small
9) Waste as much time as possible
10) Predict the worst about the future.
In my opinion it’s all about point #2.
Don’t get brought down by others!
The WHO you hang around with, and associate with.
Will have a HUGE impact on the quality and speed and even IF you’ll ever get any results.
The MORE support you can get, and surrounding yourself with POSITIVE PEOPLE is the best way to move towards your goals.
You will always move towards your fat loss and fitness goals faster and with more accuracy when you’re surrounded by like minded people.
You can overcome a bad diet, crappy genetics, and even ineffective workouts…But it’s nearly impossible to overcome the negative people around you.
When it comes to choosing people you allow to be around you…choose carefully
Hang around positive people and do your thing and do it well.
Now go out, kick some butt and have great day!
P.s.Want to feel tight ,toned and terrific? Get your FREE Fast Start Consult by replying entering your information in the “I Am Ready” form on your right.
Leave a Reply