Here’s a total body workout you can do in less than 3 minutes. 8 Super effective exercises back to back to burn fat, jack your metabolism, and tone you from head to toe.
In the video we’re going for 10 repetitions of each exercise. You can go for repetitions or time. Try to get as many reps as you can in 30 or 45 seconds. keep the tempo high and move quickly from exercises to exercise.
I’ve listed the exercises and some key points for each.
1. Push-ups-(modified-on your knees or regular)- keep your belly button pulled in toward your spine. Bend you elbows to about 90 degrees then push up! Works the upper body
2. Prisoner Squats – Hands behind your head-this forces you to use your core more. Feet shoulder width apart. Drop your hips until your legs are parallel to the ground. Stand up. (put a chair behind you and squat til you touch that with your bottom to get an idea of depth). Works the lower body/core
3. Jumping Jacks– Feet together arms straight at your side. Jump and put your feet out and arms go straight above your head. Definitely watch the video for this one. conditioning/fat loss
4. Mountain Climbers– When your in the prone position. concentrate on brining your foot up towards your chest and landing it. Then alternate. These are hard. Take your time. fat loss/full body ab work
5. Prisoner Forward lunges– Again putting your hand behind your head engages your core more. If you’ve never done these put your hands out to your side for balance. Works lower body toning/core
6. Vertical Squat and Jump– Feet shoulder width or slightly wider. Drop your hips and put your hands on the ground. Explode up and throw your hands above your head. When you land drop your hips again until your hands touch the ground again. Repeat Lower body toning/conditioning/fat loss
7. Close-Grip Push Ups– Similair to regular push up. Keep your hands about shoulder width. When you descend keep your elbows in tight against your body. When you get to 90 degrees push-up. One tip is to pull your hands back a little toward your hips compared to regular push-ups makes this work better. Camper in the video-her form is great. Works upper body work/core.
8. Plank– Elbows and toes. Keep a straight line from your ankles through your hips to your shoulders. Pull your belly button to your spine. Again look at the video. She’s got this nailed. Core/upper body.
When you finish all 8 exercises(1 round) rest for 1-2 minutes.
Complete 2-4 rounds.
Hope this helps you change up your workout.